Radio

I'm using a Pyle marine am/fm aux/mp3 cd player with a remote head. It's been through a lot of rain before i installed the top on it and it's still going. There's quite a selection of marine radios out there now that i would consider if this thing would just blow up. 4WDHardware and Quadratech has some selection of marine radios. http://www.4wd.com/productdetails.aspx?partID=42092

Last edited:

Thanks for all the help but the radio has been put on hold due to the motor issues. When I do get back to it I think I am going to go with the marine radio. Once again thanks.

where can I find out how to remove my 2008 radio

REMOVAL

WARNING: On vehicles equipped with airbags, (refer to electrical/restraints) before attempting any steering wheel, steering column, or instrument panel component diagnosis or service. Failure to take the proper precautions could result in accidental airbag deployment and possible personal injury.

NOTE: For REQ radios, turn ignition to RUN and press the SET + SCAN buttons simultaneously to place the radio into transportation mode. The radio will display "Transportation" on the display within 5 seconds. If the radio is inoperative or not REQ, skip this step.
311391-3.jpg
1.Disconnect the battery negative cable.2.Remove the center bezel.(Refer to 23 - Body/Instrument Panel/BEZEL, Instrument Panel - Removal) .3.Remove the radio mounting fasteners.4.Pull out the radio and disconnect the electrical and antenna connectors.5.Remove the radio.

REMOVAL

362237-3.jpg
1.Using a trim stick C-4755 or equivalent, release the clips (2) and rotate the lower center trim (3) down and release the tabs (1).

365145-3.jpg
2.Using a trim stick C-4755 or equivalent (2), release the clips in the rear of the upper trim (1).

365147-3.jpg
3.Rotate the upper trim (2) back and release the front (1).

365149-3.jpg
4.Disconnect the electrical connector (4) and remove the upper center cover (1).

5.Remove the screws (2) and using a trim stick C-4755 or equivalent, separate the center bezel (1).

137092-3.jpg
6.Disconnect the HVAC control cables (1 and 9) and disconnect the electrical connectors (3).

365153-3.jpg
7.Remove the screws (2) and remove the center I/P trim panels (1 and 3).

Back