Serious jeep wheelie

Hard to tell from that video but he may have had a rear engine.I have seen other videos like that with rear engine jeeps.

uhmmmmm if I would have been a passenger in that, I would have had to go change my pants!!!!:eek:

Hard to tell from that video but he may have had a rear engine.I have seen other videos like that with rear engine jeeps.

I can't tell either, but I'm thinking it's front engine on that one.

Here's my favorite rear engine jeep vid!

uhmmmmm if I would have been a passenger in that, I would have had to go change my pants!!!!:eek:
Really, whats the worst that could happen?

Looks to me like more fun than any amusement park ride could be.

Imagine being able to do that, to beat out that guy who wants the same parking spot as you do at the mall!

I know if I saw that coming right at me, I'd be finding reverse real quick.:lol:

Ya I've seen that first one at the coast before. Never looked at it up close, but I'm pretty sure the motor's in the front.

I think if it were a rear engine Jeep with as hard as it left it would have lifted the front very very fast, maybe even flip over.

I think if it were a rear engine Jeep with as hard as it left it would have lifted the front very very fast, maybe even flip over.
I agree, especially with a 2nd gear roll on under full throttle.

I have say I was impressed when I saw that.

Must be nice to have that option!

I agree very impressive. There is a CJ7 or a YJ pulling a huge wheelie on the beginning of the Spike TV show Pinks.

I agree very impressive. There is a CJ7 or a YJ pulling a huge wheelie on the beginning of the Spike TV show Pinks.
Is that the sky blue one that was in JP mag a while back?

Really, a wrangler body kinda lends itself to altered class drag racing, what with the tub and all.;)

The one Pinks looked all black.
So there's yet another wheelie jeep!

This tells me I have some work to do, gotta keep up (keepin up) with the Jones's!!!:idea:;)

I wonder how my D35 will enjoy this news.:roll:

A guy will one day tell the story of how he saw this jeep pull wheelies at the beach when he was a kid and he knew he had to build one!

Back