soft top UV protection

abe

OK. Just moved to the great state of Florida and they dont call it the sunshine state for nothin. If someone could tell me what is the best thing to put on my top to keep it from rotting. i havent put a thing on it at all but soap and water. Will armor all work? Thanks SPF 50 or somthin?.....:) lol

believe it or not the best and cheapest is good old lemon pledge. spray it on thick and rub it in .It will shine and soften it up nice. works on the plastic windows too.

wow i never thought of that working but im a little sceptical isn't there oil in pledge and wolnt it stain the top?

I'm stickin' with Bestop Cleaner and Protectant, it may be priced like Chateau Le Fete, but in three years my Supertop is like new.

i wont lie, my gf has used the bestop and all you pay for is the name compared to the 303 , its good stuff, i suggest you try the kit and compare it, its twice as good

been using pledge for 10 years on spice tops , black tops and all are like new. keeps the fabric shiny and pliable. just my 2 cents......

I live in Fl, I use "Vinylex" its made by lexol, its in a blue spray bottle, keeps mine like new and holds up to rain as well.

Back