Speedometer signal change thingy

steady.foot

A while back, Maybe even a year or so ago, someone posted about a unit that changes the electronic speed sensor signal from the tranfer case to a mechanical one at the speedometer.
I can't find it. I thought i had stored the information in my computer, but, not so.
I have a mega short shaft kit in my 88 YJ. With an electronic pickup and would like to get my speedometer working again.
I've searched the forum and search engines but can't find it.
Does anybody remember it?

Of all the things i've lost in life, I miss my memory the most.

Yes, I found those terry but my speedometer is still a mechanical one and soon i plan to change it over to a CJ type speedometer. The one i remember is a motorized unit that hooks to the back of the speedometer and is controlled electricly by the sending unit on the transfer case tail shaft.

Thanks Bounty-Hunter. I didn't find anything there that would help me.
I found this Electric Speedo to Cable Conversion Kit Price is acceptable but I'm not sure i like the idea of it mounting to the backing plate. I go in places where i don't want to worry about more wires to rip off.
I also found this Cable X...Electronic Speed Signal to Mechanical Speedometer Adapter More of what i was thinking about, but not willing to pay over $300 for it.

Back