Stupid joke

Craig

One of my friends has decided to play a stupid joke on me and advertise my jeep for sale for $2500. I've been getting a few calls on it and now I need to find a way to get him back. Any suggestions?

put 3 or 4 gallons of diesel in his tank. The smoke is great!!!

Gone&DoneIt said:
put 3 or 4 gallons of diesel in his tank. The smoke is great!!!

Go to a magazine rack and pull about 10 of those little postcards out of different women's magazines and sign him up for a bunch of subsctiptions...:lol:

Place an ad in the Men seeking Men section of your local personal ads. Make sure to include his number. LOL. Perhaps even put his pic in the ad. :purple:

Use Craigslist to do the ad. The magazine trick is good on top of that. What we have done to people with cars, jack up his vehicle and put cinder blocks underneath all four corners of the suspension so that the car is lifted barely off the ground, but enough that the tires don't touch the ground. Its fun to watch him try to leave. We have also taken roadkill squirrell, and wiretied its paws to the front of a guys hood. Funny when he doesn't notice it for a few hours. Just some thoughts.

ever see entourage? if you have, do what E did to turtle when he made him drive that h2 away. if you've seen it, you know what i'm talking about, if you haven't, ask me, its a bit too much for our sometime's PG audience here, but def a hilarious solution.

Cut his brake lines, and put a ratchet catch on his accelerator cable, so that when he accelerates, the cable won't come back to normal and will stick wide open and he'll go careening down the road with no brakes at full throttle and plow into a van full of invalids and........oh, sorry.......nevermind.......

Found out it was two of my friends so I'm gonna get em both back. I've sent "anomous" secret admirer letters to them both. They're both in university so it could be from anyone. I'll send a couple of more, then set them up on a blind date together.....mabye have them meet at a nice restaraunt or something. I'll tell them that their secret admirer likes flowers or something and that they should wear a suit and tie to the restaraunt. Gotta have them meet before they talk to each other next which is usually on the weekend so I'll try and arrange it for tomorrow night. Can't wait to see the look on their faces when they show up all dressed up to meet each other.

Craig said:
Found out it was two of my friends so I'm gonna get em both back. I've sent "anomous" secret admirer letters to them both. They're both in university so it could be from anyone. I'll send a couple of more, then set them up on a blind date together.....mabye have them meet at a nice restaraunt or something. I'll tell them that their secret admirer likes flowers or something and that they should wear a suit and tie to the restaraunt. Gotta have them meet before they talk to each other next which is usually on the weekend so I'll try and arrange it for tomorrow night. Can't wait to see the look on their faces when they show up all dressed up to meet each other.

If they talk to each other, they might figure it out. Be careful they don't trick the trickster..:purple:

have any girl friends who they don't know? They could help you and even speak to the guys to make it more believeable. That would be good too.

Craig said:

I'm going to have to insist that should you pull that off, you tape record it. Don't you think they'll get wise to it though?

I'm going golfing with one of them today and another friend is going to keep the other one busy for the day so they won't have time to talk. He mentioned that he had plans tonight but wouldn't say what they were....guess he wants to keep his blind date a secret. Can't wait to see the look on their faces. I'm just worried about the retaliation.

If the blind date thing doesn't work, here's another trick to play on them:

Stretch a piano wire across the top of their steps into the basement, hook one end to a trigger switch on a tear gas cannister, then spread broken glass all over the rest of the steps and landing at the bottom of the stairs, pour some gasoline around on the floor at the bottom, with a trail leading to the rest of the can of gas, which the tear gas cannister is sitting on. Then, when they go downstairs, they'll trip on the wire, triggering the tear gas, fall down the stairs cutting themselves up on the broken glass, to finally land in a pool of gasoline at the bottom. By the time they realize they can't move because of the severe cuts and broken bones, the tear gas will have them gagging and puking, then the gasoline will ignite, burning them to a cinder. The resulting explosion from the gas can itself will insure they can't get out of the basement, and hopefully will cover all the evidence. I've found that to be a really funny party trick!

Sparky-Watts said:

Stretch a piano wire across the top of their steps into the basement, hook one end to a trigger switch on a tear gas cannister, then spread broken glass all over the rest of the steps and landing at the bottom of the stairs, pour some gasoline around on the floor at the bottom, with a trail leading to the rest of the can of gas, which the tear gas cannister is sitting on. Then, when they go downstairs, they'll trip on the wire, triggering the tear gas, fall down the stairs cutting themselves up on the broken glass, to finally land in a pool of gasoline at the bottom. By the time they realize they can't move because of the severe cuts and broken bones, the tear gas will have them gagging and puking, then the gasoline will ignite, burning them to a cinder. The resulting explosion from the gas can itself will insure they can't get out of the basement, and hopefully will cover all the evidence. I've found that to be a really funny party trick!
That's next on my list if the date doesn't work. Somehow I don't think my wife is gonna help me out with this one like she did the notes.

Sparky-Watts said:

If you don't get help at Charter,... PLEASE get help somewhere!!!

You people are EVIL, EVIL I tell ya!! I love it...

I would get one of those magnetic signs/bumperstickers off Ebay that you could put on his car.. perhaps even on the quarter panel pass. side...so they wouldn't see. They are seriously evil... Type in "revenge sticker" on a search on Ebay... They say stuff like "I love it in my A**!" "Honk for a B.J " and stuff like that.... too good. Easily removable....:lol: Talk about a red face.... :x

We have a seriously wicked woman that works here with us... always going through out little lockers at work.. starting stuff. I have been dying to put one on her car....she is the type that would investigate until she found out who it was.. and the others in here are the type to cave in and narc. I would end up fired... but if you had someone who was a good sport.......

Back