The OFFICIAL Random thread

I got 136k on mine iv already made up my mined the if the engin ever gose out I'm putin a new one in I'm takin mine to tx next year I live in ohio. Lookin for a good trip

we have made long trips in the wife's previous sahara. we drove it all over texas but it had the carpet and everything in it, which cristina said makes a big difference. the boys are comfortable in the back seat on mine because i moved it back and up with some spacers made of unistrut

i would be so scared to do a side wheelie.

But i also have a question for you guys. Im getting new seats in my jeep mine are old and ripping and my dad suggested i get vinyl because if i had the top off and it rained my seats my mold. whats your opinion on seats?

CynthiaJane7 said:

But i also have a question for you guys. Im getting new seats in my jeep mine are old and ripping and my dad suggested i get vinyl because if i had the top off and it rained my seats my mold. whats your opinion on seats?

im pretty sure i ended up driving on two wheels after i hydroplaned one night and went off the road... it stopped on two wheels then rocked back onto four... scary stuff

Anyone know of a reference that tells what fits what? By that I mean what parts would be interchangeable on different Jeep years/models?

Just wanted to share an interesting sight at motocross over the weekend:

That sand section took down at least one person every lap

Attachments

• image-1211747868.jpg
    image-1211747868.jpg
    713.5 KB · Views: 276
  • image-3604558860.jpg
    image-3604558860.jpg
    624 KB · Views: 204
If you have 3 quarters, 4 dimes, and 4 pennies, you have $1.19. You also have the largest amount of money in coins without being able to make change for a dollar.

The numbers '172' can be found on the back of the U.S. $5 dollar bill in the bushes at the base of the Lincoln Memorial.

my vinyl seats wipe off when wet almost instantly. the wife's cloth seats did not, you got wet butt jeans in hers if it rained with the top off. i just wipe mine off with my hand and hop in and am good to go. i would get vinyl for sure. even though mine are black vinyl, i still wouldn;t swap for a cooler color in cloth because wet butt jeans suck

Back