VD plans

TerryMason

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone here doing something special for Valentine's day? I went the normal flowers route myself.

What did you guys do?

My wife and I decided to go out to one of the new steak house for our valentines dinner.

I'd like to go out, but these rugrats I've got make romantic dinners interesting.

One thing that I've noticed lately - none of the mid tier restaurants around here take reservations any more.

I'd like to go out, but these rugrats I've got make romantic dinners interesting.

Amen, brother. We took our 4 yo and 1 yo boys to dinner with us this evening. Hardly romantic, but there's no normal life with young ones, there's just life, and it's good.

Amen, brother. We took our 4 yo and 1 yo boys to dinner with us this evening. Hardly romantic, but there's no normal life with young ones, there's just life, and it's good.

Just life with VD? Lmao. Oh, medical humor. Why did you call it VD, Terry? That is what I will forever think of Valentine's Day.

Just life with VD? Lmao. Oh, medical humor. Why did you call it VD, Terry? That is what I will forever think of Valentine's Day.

Isn't the new term STI?? I don't know. We rarely run into that in the veterinary field these days.

Besides the acronym, the irony in the connection to love both VD And Valentines Day has kills me. Like a slogan or public reminder 'Choose wisely or your VD may end in a lifetime of VD'

We had fish bait (sushi) and I gave her a voucher.

It went like this:

Attachments

• You're Right Voucher.JPG
    You're Right Voucher.JPG
    32.8 KB · Views: 229
Back