We have a Bear!!

69jeepcj

WOW, Cincinnati News! A bear has been spotted in Clermont county and authorities are tracking it. We don't have bears here!!! They do boarder us over in WV but not near Cincinnati, OH. I thinks its awesome and hope more follow this one. Authorities say they think for some reason he crossed the river and is heading north, they are just going to watch him and see where he is heading, last I heard on the news they lost em and cant find him, still reportedly in our county, and was seen just a few miles from where I live. Although I think the reason for this visit Is they are being pushed from there natural habitat, a bear from time to time will be reported in far south eastern OH, which is covered with the beginnings of the foothills of the appalachian MTN's in WV.

Not to worry. A bear is as afraid of you as you are of it. Unless someone starts feeding it, Then it will stay around and not find food on its own. Just like welfare.

LOL, that was good ^^ Someone told me the other day they were thinking of moving their family to another country, so then maybe our government will help them. the bear is sill around, they just don't know where at. I hope he stays!

Back