Weekend Muddin

daveplot

I was finally able to take the Jeep out muddin for the first time since I got it a few months ago, since the semester of college is over.

I went out with my friend and his Scrambler last weekend in a friends muddy corn field... The jeep worked out great, even the vacuum disconnect.

I started out the weekend putting together a 10x20 canopy for the Jeep, after spreading 4 tons of stone. Spreading the stone was easy since my brother owns a landscaping company, and he had a friends dump trailer.

image-missing.png

Here are a couple of pictures...

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

And back at his house, power washing them... with his Dad's CJ5, which didn't see any mud, as you can tell.

image-missing.png

As of today I'm still cleaning mud off the dash, seats, and floor of my Jeep.

RE: Another good man gone

Wow it sure is flat out there on the shore!

Looks like fun though ;)

Slow Jeep

that's sweet!!

But I have to ask, how much damage was done to that nice looking field? :lol: Or did you guys just stay on the edge there? :lol: :lol:

RE: Slow Jeep

We just stayed on the edge. The owner said there was too much water on the field for the corn to grow right, but he still wanted us to stay on the edge.

There must have been at least 8" of mud, and baby crap at that.

RE: Re: RE: small Jeep big flex.

That looks like a ton of fun!! I went muddin' today out at the lake. After nearly 15" of rain in the past week or so, things are just a tad soggy around here. Found me a few holes that were kinda like baby crap, too, one that was up to the very bottom edge of the door frame.....I never once put it in 4wd all day! I'll try to get a pic up tomorrow if I remember. Wish I'd have brought the camera along with me, lots of water and mud everywhere.

Well, today I decided to Herculine the tub since i'm spending the time to clean it. The rear and passenger seat are out and I got the Herculiner and prep stuff today. Pepboys has a $20 rebate on the Herculiner. I should have pictures of it as soon as I do it.

Back