Well it's been nice knowing you.

Craig

I got word that this is the weekend I'm gonna die. All my friends are coming in from out of town to witness and participate in it. Not sure exactly what they're gonna do to me but it's not going to be good. They're all gonna take a turn at killing me.....it's my stag. To make things worse, my out of town friends who work in the oil/gas fields up north in Alberta are coming. These guys idea of a good time involves lots of alochol, shot guns, 4x4's, snowmobiles, gasoline, propane (anything flammable) and did I mention alochol, alochol and more alochol....ya they're rednecks. We're going up to Whislter/Blackomb in British Columbia and have a cabin rented with an outdoor hot tub which at the moment is sitting in about 4 feet of snow. Should be a fun time till Saturday night when we hit the bar then it's all down hill from there. Wish me luck. I need it.
P.S. Anyone know of any good legal drugs to prevent a hangover?

Craig said:
P.S. Anyone know of any good legal drugs to prevent a hangover?

Drink water, get drunk, drink water, get more drunk, drink water, pass out, come to, drink water.

Dehydration is the most painful part of a hangover. If you're a smoker, you usually smoke considerably more when drinking, which also makes a hangover uglier.

My day-after hangover remedy was 1 tums, 1 ibuprofin, toast, and did I mention water? If so hungover the above isn't paletable, a nice bloody mary should get you right ;)

I don't miss hangovers.

Hair of the dog always works, but tends to lead to another drunken stooper. I have seen a commercial recently and I think I saw something in walmart that you take before the occasion that suppose to stop the hangover. Never tried it, I think I am immune to hangovers now. Just call me a pickle. LOL,

Nice; you should have a good time up there. we went up to whistler for my sisters stagget. i belive one of her friends have quite a few pictures of me wearing a hula skirt and a couple lei's grinding a cage pole in one of the bars :| hmmmmm i dont remember doing that but i manged to talk my sister to going up for a picture too... muwhahahahaha, should be a blast. have a great time

Greencuke said:
B12 and a 1000ml bag of NaCl. good luck

Someone's in the healthcare industry. :purple:

Bag of NaCl will work, but starting your own IV is a beotch.

Have fun, and don't drink and snowmobile.

mingez said:
Someone's in the healthcare industry. :purple:

Bag of NaCl will work, but starting your own IV is a beotch.

Have fun, and don't drink and snowmobile.

I can remember a few mornings running hot to a call draining the last few drops from a bag of LR and huffing 100% O2. I have managed to start an IV on myself one time before, just had to have my ex tape it in place.

antsinmypants said:
i belive one of her friends have quite a few pictures of me wearing a hula skirt and a couple lei's grinding a cage pole in one of the bars :| hmmmmm i dont remember doing that but i manged to talk my sister to going up for a picture too... muwhahahahaha, should be a blast. have a great time

:shock: WE WANT PROOF!

It's called Chasers. You can get them at Walgreens or Longs. I'm sure just about any other store with a pharmacy has them. I don't know if they work though. I always forget about the commercial until the next morning when it's already too late! WATER WATER WATER - and some Gatorade.

Well, made it out alive...barely. They fed me every kind of nasty shot they could think of. I really hated the Praire Fires (Tequila & Tobasco) because not only did they burn going down but they were just as bad when they came back up. Not gonna go into details of what they made me wear but I'm sure it'll end up on the internet somewhere. The rest of the time was great. Drank, partied and went hot tubbin in the snow Friday night. Skied Saturday under crystal clear skies on Blackcomb and Whistler mountains. Got tortured (and nearly arrested) Saturday night and headed back Sunday with probably one of the worst hangovers I've ever had. Sat my butt on the couch all day Monday recovering with a bottle of Gatorade. Still feelin it but almost back to normal. Got some scenery pictures of the mountains and I'm dreading to see the rest from the stag night that my friends took. If they're not too bad I might post a few. For anyone coming to the 2010 Olympic Winter Games, mabye I'll see you up there.

Back