what is the best cd to listen to while crusing with the top

lets not completely deny rap here. it can get the adrenaline up just as much as rock. ill listen to everything except country, sorry 4 wheelin honey i cant stand to hear about some hick's dog and pickup truck, ill stick with the gangsters and their bling lol. its all about the mood and circumstance[addsig]

lets not completely deny rap here. it can get the adrenaline up just as much as rock. ill listen to everything except country

Product of the MTV production. :-( Tug[addsig]

ok ladies lol im just trying not to alienate anyone who prefers rap over rock as i enjoy both a great deal, and as far as being from the north. i was born in texas, lived there for 5 years, also lived in kansas, tennessee, and kentucky. now im up northward in cornland iowa but my roots are down south. and i dont have cable so i dont watch MTV tug :p and country does SUCK [addsig]

I am anti-rap myself. And I am against the new rap/rock spawned "music" that many put out today. I am not a big country fan.. but do appreciate the instrumental talent. I play guitar and bass myself... I have to appreciate anything that is played by talented musicians... though... I really don't like soundfiles that are created on a pushbutton device and "sang" over about who has the biggest rims, who can drink the most expensive liquor, who drives the most expensive LOWERED 4x4's, and who can make the most money on making worthless entertainment.... (rap, for the most part)[addsig]

I like anything that sounds good and in not pop, considered pop, or seen on TRL!
Best Highway cruising song is Pantera, Vulger Display of Power! The entire album, Warms the deepest parts of my heart[addsig]

ok, i may be a hick , well i am a hick. leave my truck out of this and ...........DONT EVER TALK ABOUT MY DOG.......YEHAAAAAAAW. lol :lol: [addsig]

haha, my dog rides shotty more than anyone else i know[addsig]

my tape player eats tapes and the radios broken but if i ever up-grade i've got some MOTORHEAD discs lined up[addsig]

motorhead is definatly up there right after pantera. There is something about the song f*ckin' hostile that makes me wanna run over honda's, livestock, whatever!
Golden earing I thought was a given![addsig]

i'll also give a vote in for pantera... thats what i toss in when i'm in traffic with a lot of old people that drive slow and stop at every intersection, whether there's a stop sign or not... because you know that is when i am happiest[addsig]

Even though it's a girl band. I listen to Garbge cd version 2.0 it makes you want to drive fast. Definatley good crusin music[addsig]

Pantera and Slayer are great to listen to. Especially when I'm on my way to a customer wearing a shirt and tie and no doors on the Jeep. People look around to see where it's coming from and most never think it's from me!
image-missing.png
[addsig]

where do you people the these smilies :-? :-? :-? [addsig]

The best CD to listen too.....Hmmmmm :-? Yup, Gotta be Travis Tritt...Down the road I go...or is it Lynrd Skynrd??...maybe its Metallica??.... Ouch that makes my brain cramp...dangit...now i gotta go for a drive to decide... :cool:

Dawg[addsig]

Back