Where are you?

Craig said:
I don't know why they list Surrey, BC on that map. It's the slum city of the area and it's not even the major city in the area. It should say Vancouver.

but it does say your in vancouver silly :p

Recharging the AC

Saurian said:
I don't know why they list Warren and Wayne, Michigan, but not Detroit, the major city of which they are suburbs of... Might as well have Madison Heights on there too, we share a border with Warren...

That's really cool, it'll be neat to see how this spreads out...

hey neighbor ....hehe seriously though I'm over in Royal Oak myself. Currently in search for a postal jeep but havent gotten any leads :cry: . so i guess im a <strange> jeep fan in waiting :p

antsinmypants said:
Craig said:
I don't know why they list Surrey, BC on that map. It's the slum city of the area and it's not even the major city in the area. It should say Vancouver.

but it does say your in vancouver silly :p
Don't remind me....I'm sick of the rain here. I hope it dumps 3 or 4 feet of snow this winter....anything but rain.

Should put this one as a sticky or incorporate it into the user profile section so every new member can put themselves on the map.

Spring Grove, PA 17362

jakbob said:
jakbob here... 21061 maryland...glen burnie (south of baltimore, north of wash. DC)

Hey Jakbob, I work in your neck of the woods... lived in MD until less than a month ago. Are you in a Jeep club?

jakbob said:
nah not yet, not quite sure how to join one either
Check out www.marylandrockraiders4x4club.com

We have trail rides at least twice a month in the summer and at least once a month in the winter. Membership ranges from novices to competition rigs. E-mail Tico if you are interested in joining up or going with us on a ride to get your feet wet.

Back