Why are we on the computer and not jeepin?!

Quinners

I just got home from work, did the usual home routine, sat down to check e-mail, and now here I am AGAIN!! Beautiful cool day in TX and it's time to play!! See you all tonight and I want to hear some good adventure stories!
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Why are we or rather I not out slidding around in the hill and Mud? Cause I have to work to day! Started at about 8:00 am this morning with an outside raining cold all day estate auction, Home for a couple of hours to shower and change to do a fancy evening doing a fund raiser for the university here (ETSU) just now all done at 11:00pm.

Ah but tomorrow hopes an adventure as the forcast is for SNOW in the higher parts so with the first snow to the hills we will go. Looks like No Business and Beauity Spot is on the list for tomorrow. Hope to take some photos and just get back in the sticks for a while. Hope you to have a place to get out and enjoy your Jeep and Kids. Later Tug[addsig]

I'm at work and the boss, while lax, just won't go for me leaving to go wheeling during work. Plus it's pretty dark out since I work the night shift...
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Same here, but even when not working, there aren't any places just to pick up and head out to in PA
image-missing.png
. I get out about twice a month, some more, some less. I hate all you folks that can wheel at the spur of the moment
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
.[addsig]

Me To, Drack !!!! It sucks not having a place to go in our own back yard.........back yard.....hmmmmmmmm lol
image-missing.png
[addsig]

well the jeep is in pieces right now and the beretta just sucks off road
image-missing.png

some of us dont even have backyards
image-missing.png
[addsig]

For backyard fun I just wait for the police to chase me out of the construction site
image-missing.png

Usually I just give them a ride and they let me go
image-missing.png

actually I'm stuck in the same situation as drack.. I usually have to drive down to his state to go wheelin.. sometimes he join me
image-missing.png
[addsig]

I love my backyard...

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png

Gotta love Colorado...
image-missing.png
[addsig]

MrBill - that's not right!! My backyard USED to be REALLY nice until I moved to TX (not trying to fire up the Texans this morning)...I have some local access to trails, but nothing like that!! Enjoy!
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Wow, that is not nice at all, what a tease. Especially for Northeast OH residents like Baretta and myself. I'm in the same boat, CJ in pieces and 2WD ranger hates mud [addsig]

Back