YJ hard top/doors

YJTino

Hard top and full doors for sale. Good condition. rear wipper. All black with gray inside door panel. Full hardwear. From Connecticut to Florida...Don't need it no more. $700

how much for just the top. I live in florida and it is cold as hell. 25 tonight.

Email me at wandd@bellsouth.net. If you are willing to sell it alone I can pick it up this weekend. Sooner if you need me to. I only live 2 hours away. I got some upper sliders for half doors I want to mate with it.

You must be rethinking selling this. I know orlando had to be around 30dg today. You brought the darn cold weather with you. Darn transplants. :eek:

Not realy. I am planing to buy a soft top later. If you want the top only, I would let it go for $450 and you could pick it up Sat. or Sun. morning.

Give me a ring at one of my two phone numbers I left you via email. I would like to come by sat. Otherwise just email me your No. and I will give you a call.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Help!! I think she might blow!!!!

Would you be willing to sell just the drivers side door? Mine is in pretty bad shape and I cant find one in a junkyard anywhere in NJ.
Mike

raptor_pilot said:
Would you be willing to sell just the drivers side door? Mine is in pretty bad shape and I cant find one in a junkyard anywhere in NJ.
Mike
Not realy. They would like to stay together... :roll:

RE: That

its not much warmer with a hard top... i've found that my soft top seals a lot better and keeps me warmer believe it or not... consider that guys

$350. If you give me your location, I can check on shipping rates.

14200 lighthouse ave. apt 104B ocean city maryland 21842...appriciate it thanks...ohh btw i wanted to ask if you have a key for the doors or not and if everything (locks / windows / etc) work. Thanks

3 CHEERS!

I got a quote from Fedex at +/- $100 for shipping and waiting on Freight & crate compagny to call me back on there rates. Everything is working and yes I have a key for them.

Back