YJ stuff

stumblnyj

My dad is cleaning out his shed and found what he says is a lot of JEEP stuff in there. I plan on going to go pick it up soon so I can post on here what all I have if anybody would want it. I do know I have a 95 YJ rear seat (gray). I also know of fron bucket floor mats (tan) and two stock rear tire carriers one of witch hast the 3rd light. I will update when I find out what else is in there.

oh man, i just put my spare carrier on today to find out its bent and my tailgate is bent to match. if there is a full stock carpet, i would be horrible interested.

oh man, i just put my spare carrier on today to find out its bent and my tailgate is bent to match. if there is a full stock carpet, i would be horrible interested.

I know there is no carpet. It went with the Jeep when the insurance came to pick it up. sorry

Hey all! I take possession of my first Jeep thus weekend. As a newbie to the world of Jeep what do I need to know?

David
V-tribe pilot

wave to other jeep people, especially wranglers, ha ha ha.

other then that, its your jeep so make it how you want. we can give pointers and help out with problems but its your jeep so do what makes you happy.

and you can make your own thread so everyone can say hi, if you want to

superj said:
wave to other jeep people, especially wranglers, ha ha ha.

other then that, its your jeep so make it how you want. we can give pointers and help out with problems but its your jeep so do what makes you happy.

and you can make your own thread so everyone can say hi, if you want to

Thanks!

I'd be interested in the rear seat.

Sorry, the rear seat went fast on craigs list.

However I have a stock front bumper and 3 bumperettes (I don't recall ever replacing one but I guess I did). Still have both floor matts and both stock tire carriers.

Back