You know your a 4x4 nut when...

The worst, the other day on of my buddies saw a tracker with its top up, he goes "what a rookie jeep doesnt even have his top down" i hadda pull over and explain.

pull over and explain? I hope that involed a baseball bat and a loud voice :twisted:

You know ur a 4x4 nut when exercise to you is digging out your rig, or walking to the nearest tree to winch out...

Last edited:
*falls over laughing*
Lol holy crap that was awsome. Yes and I agree someone needs to call her and tell her to stop buying him so much stuff or atleast come down on the products. She needs to start buying him a pair of gloves or a chain.

Your jeep looks like this...
S3010134-1.jpg

And your room like this...
S3010137-1.jpg

Notice the 5 tires, old leaf springs, pitman arm, and muddy shirt...

All I have to say is you better run down to the court and tie the knot now! Dont let this one get away!
Seriously. Why can't I find a girl like that? Everytime I do find a chickadee that likes to wheel, she listens to country music, chews tobacco, has feathered hair, and wears chaps to the mall. No bueno.

HOLY HELLS, that was great!
Yea most of the girls around here don't like to wheel, they are to stuck up. Well the ones I run into, If I could find a girl who loved to wheel as much as I do i'd love it.

The real question of whether to keep her is whether the parts keep coming after the marriage ;)

Let us know if some day it comes down to new tires or new necklace instead ;)

theres actually some decent(decent looking and personality wise) girls around here (minnesota) that like to wheel

You know you're a 4x4 nut when your blond girlfriend can name the significant differences in Dana axles. (This is my ex gf)

Lol, that was a good one.

You know your a 4x4 nut when you send your resume to an off road warehouse just so you can work around the scene...

I seriously just did that, and i'm willing to relocate to utah..*sigh* GOTTA GET OUT OF TENNESSEE!!!

Dipping down into the teens tonight. I sure am wishing I installed that engine heater I bought. It was in the 70's on Sunday but even though I knew we were in for a cold snap I installed my new BDS sway bar disconnects on the YJ instead of putting the TDI heater in the Jetta.

Oh, well guess I'll be trying out those heated seats :lol:

I'm thinking that is worthy of this thread.

All I have to say is you better run down to the court and tie the knot now! Dont let this one get away!

Second...(to the rest of the board) gentelmen we have a little job to do...some one here...on this board...not saying names...(slo-wrench44) is getting jeep parts way too easy...some ones wife needs to call his Fiancé and explain, that he should be struggling like the rest of us to buy jeep parts.

slo-wrench44... Either you convince your better half that you simply have to have parts for an 03 TJ shipped to my address or I follow Utah's wishes :D

I expect a BDS 3" lift and Kilby bumpers at my door soon... or else!

lol

Nathan

Back