cool jeep find!!

superj

in the owners manual of the cherokee i just bought.

20100208173651-1.jpg

20100208173702-1.jpg

20100208173711-1.jpg

an ideas on the extra capacity fuel tank? how much of a difference is it? the cherokee is still cheaper to fill then the liberty

Pretty cool find man, always fun to find some original paperwork like that, 23 years old lol

That's a pretty cool find. I tried to see the build sheet but it returned as "No description available" according to the VIN 1jcmr781xHT164457 . Hard to see.

you got vin right, according to that sheet.

i tried to get the build sheet for my liberty but jeep never wrote back, or did anything so i gave up. i figured since it was so new it probably hasn't had any mods (till i got it)

Sent from my MB200 using Tapatalk

When I bought my YJ, the old man (sorry guys) handed me a Chiltons book and said, "Here, I'm not gonna need it". I got home and thumbed through it and it had all the reciepts from work done, parts reciepts, and even a little schedule in it everytime he had done oil changes/lubes/EVERYTHING. Now that was a good find. Made me feel alot more secure about my decision. How far back can the build sheets be found?

Nice find. Love the mileage rating. 9-28city and 11-29highway. I think no matter what you will fall into that range.

Bah, would help if i looked at the whole page instead of just the right hand side of it.

someone noticed that on another forum. that is crazy for a radio.

i wish it was still in here though, someone put another radio in its place in 89 and its a piece if crapper. its instructions and manuals are in the packet with the window sticker and it was something like a walmart 50 dollar radio with horrible reception.

Back