thank you all at jeepz.com

Greencuke

ive only owned my first jeep since august, and before that, i knew very little about cars and stuff. id pop the hood and look in and be like "uh hu...yep, theres the....and thats the....." but cause i read all the stuff u guys post and u help me out w/ my stuff, im learning a whole bunch and i just wanted to say thanks. huge mother jeep wave to you all![addsig]

I agree no matter what it is somebody has fixed it, replaced it, or broke it, Thanks Jeepz.com[addsig]

I agree this site is very helpfull!
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Hey Greencuke you got a point and it was just rally nice to say so! I too now have a great data base of facts, from the people in the know! Thanks as well from Tug![addsig]

I started this site around 96 or so, mainly because I wanted to put pictures of my Jeep on the internet. Since then I've tried to document most of the stuff I've done, but you'll notice there are no transmission articles, no real engine tech (rebuilt stuff) amongst other missing things. I've still got a good bit of learning to do myself, that's why I'm glad that some pretty techie people frequent this board, because those are the people that really make this site.

[addsig]

Back