Wild Weekend Specials!

Allen's Offroad

As a thank you for all the business, I am doing a Wild Weekend Special! It will change every Friday after 1PM PST. You will have until Sunday at 5PM PST to order (email time or PM time as well).

I can not always advertise the manufacture. You must PM me for that info.

So this weekend's deal is:

RH10139T-1.jpg

Rock Hard 4x4's XJ Cherokee Rear Bumper w/Tire Carrier Coated Black $749.99 plus shipping and applicable taxes if in CA! See MFG page here.

Other Rock Hard products are available as well.

As a Labor Day Weekend Bonus!

Currie Enterprises 4.5" XJ Johnny Joint Suspension Systems: MFG page here! Plus shipping and applicable taxes if in CA.

The Currie Johnny Joint® 4 1/2" off road suspension system for the 1984-2001 Jeep XJ Cherokee allows for easy fitment of 32" tires, and up to 33" tires with some minor trimming. Kit includes front and rear lifted springs, Johnny Joint front lower adjustable control arms, Johnny Joint® front adjustable trac bar, front bump stop kit, rear u-bolt plates with integral bump stop mount and adjustable bump stops, and new grade 8 u-bolts with nuts and washers.

9800XJ - XJ 4 1/2" SUSPENSION SYSTEM 2.75" REAR Axle - $989.96
9800XJ1 - XJ 4 1/2" SUSPENSION SYSTEM 3.00" REAR Axle - $989.96
9800XJ2 - XJ 4 1/2" SUSPENSION SYSTEM 3.25" REAR Axle - $989.96
9800XJL - XJ 4 1/2" SUSPENSION SYSTEM No leafs or u-bolts - $783.71

Set of (4) Bilstein 5100 shocks for the above lift(s) $339.95 shipped in lower 48 US.

Shipping in the lower 48 US will depend on your location.

PM me your name, billing and shipping address, phone number, email address (for PDF receipt) to order. I will call you for CC info.

Thank you very much. I am truly grateful for your business. When replying please include all previous messages in PM (keeps a running conversation).

Namaste,

Allen

I can not always advertise the manufacture. You must PM me for that info. Since I can not edit the original post, any subsequent post supercede the previous deals.

So this weekends deal is:

image-missing.png

Rubicon Express Grand Cherokee 4.5" Extreme-Duty Long Arm Suspension System w/ mono tubes shocks for $2699.95 shipped. Plus applicable taxes if in CA! See MFG page here.

Other Rubicon Express products are available as well.

PM me your name, billing and shipping address, phone number, email address (for PDF receipt) to order. I will call you for CC info.

Thank you very much. I am truly grateful for your business. When replying please include all previous messages in PM (keeps a running conversation).

Namaste,

Allen

j1451-1.jpg
18288md-1.jpg
j5451-1.jpg

3400-1.jpg
j2100-1.jpg

Package Deal - Zone Offroad 4.5" Cherokee suspension with full leafs, quick discos, steering stabilizer, hydro shocks, 3/4" spring spacer for the front to level the ride, a JKS adjustable front track bar, and stainless steel brake lines. Shipped for $999.95 (retail is $1,256.33 plus shipping). Upgrade to Nitro shocks and a matching stabilizer for $25.50 more.

Other Zone products are available as well.

Namaste,

Allen

CE9900XJF-1.jpg

Package Deal - Part #: CE-9900XJF
Price: $450.00 shipped - CA Residents and 7.25% sales tax

Description: This is the bolt on front Antirock® sway bar kit for the '87-'01 Jeep XJ Cherokee and '86-'92 Jeep Comanche pick ups. Kit includes semi-gloss black powdercoated billet aluminum brackets, splined torsion style sway bar, arms, adjustable length heim jointed links, and all mounting hardware.

Unit of Measure: Sold as a kit.

Other Currie Enterprises products are available as well.

Namaste,

Allen

So this weekends deal is: (Friday Oct. 12, 2012)

image-missing.png

Package Deal - Price: $849.95 shipped in lower 48 US - CA Residents and 7.25% sales tax

Description: RE6025 - 3.5" Super-Ride Short Arm Suspension System with Rear Leaf Springs - (4) MonoTube shocks (SK010634RXJ)

Add an RE1600 adjustable track bar for $125.00
Add an RXT2000 steering stabilizer for $31.50
Add stainless steel brake lines for $89.00

Important Information

* Vehicle will require alignment after kit is installed.
* Rear pinion shims required if CV driveshaft used
* Any tire wider than a 10.50 will need a BSM of 4-4.75"
* Kit comes standard with D35 axle U-bolts.
* For D44 rear axle use RE2445 U-bolts.
* 97-01Cherokees have smaller fender openings. Next size down tire size recommended.
* Over 3.5-inches of lift on a full-time NP242 unit may cause unacceptable vibrations on the front driveshaft, when driven in ”part-time” or locked constant use 4WD.
* All ride height increases are approximate and will vary due to vehicle specification (Engine size, factory options, trail equipment, etc).
* For C8.25 or D44 U-bolts order kit with RE1225.

Namaste,

Allen

Let's try something different this weekend. Let's do a $30.00 over cost (including shipping and my merchant fees) to your door. Obviously, if the cost of the item is too little this will not work. Here is an example (ficticious by the way):

You want part #123456, it costs $90 to ship because of weight. I sell it to you for $1,000.00. My merchant fees (after your bonus miles or whatever, yes we pay those not your bank) cost me an average of .04%. The part cost me $839.47. So it would be this:

(1,000 x .96) - (90 + 839.47) = $30.53

Let's have some fun! Post or PM with what you want. I do not carry all products, but we'll see how it goes.

Namaste,

Allen

Back