Should I get a FIPK???

BAJeep

Hey, can anyone tell me if I should bother with a Fuel Injection Performance Kit for my 2001 Jeep Wrangler Sahara... I have a K&N air filter in it, but was wondering if I would get any more power / or if it was even worth doing. Thanks![addsig]

A friend of mine has FIPK on his 97 TJ and a borla cat back system and it does make a noticable gain in power and also help out his fuel economy some too. You can hear alot more air being sucked into the engine. I would say it's worth doing, but if I were you I would also think about the borla cat-back system.
image-missing.png
[addsig]

I just chopped my air tube and added a open element K&N cone filter to it. Really easy mod, all parts and what not ran something like maybe $60.........compared to what the FIPK's gonna set you back.[addsig]

I was looking at getting one also. Is the air raid just as good? Or even the Pro Comp intake? As for just cutting it and doing it your self, sometimes its better not to be cheap[addsig]

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE> As for just cutting it and doing it your self, sometimes its better not to be cheap</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Not necessarily just being cheap, but compared to them it's the same mod. Just rather than paying for a new tube with a filter attached, I opted to use the existing tube and mod it
image-missing.png
. The only thing I'm lacking is a spray shield built into it, but I don't think that's worth $100-150
image-missing.png
.[addsig]

Back