YJ Speedometer Question - Help Please!

60 Biscayne

Next Chapter in the Saga: All the Problems putting a 2004 Wrangler 4.0 w/42RLE & NV231 into an '89 Wrangler that was a 4.2 Five speed!
I bought a 1994 Speedometer Cluster on eBay because the 89 speedo was driven by a cable & I needed one that is electronic.
Now that I have the electronic speedometer etc. it didn't come with the two row connector that plugs into the back of it. The guy I bought it from doesn't have it..... None are listed on eBay etc.... Where can I get this connector? Try to find a wrecked Wrangler in a junkyard? That's a task! Anybody know a part number for this puppy? maybe its available someplace?
Even if I find the connector - anybody know where the 21 wires would go? Also on the back of the speedometer there are three screws. They are marked Ign, Gnd & SP........ OK I got the ignition & the ground but what;s the SP?
One the back of the ZTachometer there are three screwsbut only one is marked "TA" I don't know what TA stands for & what if anything goes to the other two screws? These three screws all sit on copper pads of the flexible wiring gizmo!
Can anybody Help?
I'd really like to be able to drive down the hill and have an idea of how fast I'm going weeeeeeee........................:?|

a dealership will have a little book of connectors...and you can get replacement connectors...

was it cut?

The cluster is from a 1994 Wrangler YJ ......
It's the same size etc just the 89 was cable driven & I need an electroic one to work with the 2004 trans & t-case etc.

Back