Am I allowed to sell my Jeep here; I?m trying to find the rules page

2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ

Approximately 76,500 miles

Special taller hard top with sliding screened windows & Full Sized Rear Door and three rear windows - white gel coat roof, matching metallic khaki sides & rear, tinted windows, and black interior coat

The TJ Unlimited was the first Unlimited model; it boasts an extra 15-18 inches distributed between the cargo area and leg room for the back seat. I don?t remember if it is 15 or 18 inches extra; some sources online are incorrect

Most desirable color combination tan interior metallic khaki exterior

31 inch tires
Full sized spare tire
Thick reinforced tailgate, around right taillight, & brace to roll bar

Last model year before remote controllable chips!
The law for a clean assassination made all 2008 vehicles & newer have remote controlable chips; some automakers were prepared a year in advanced, so the new body style four door 2007 Jeeps have remote control able chips, proven by the white hats group.

I bought it with 29,000 miles & switched it over to full synthetic oil.
I?ve taken good care of this vehicle; used as a main road vehicle and was only taken on one snow trip.
Brand new Yukon gears in the rear end by Dirty Sanchez Off Road

$30,000

Sent from my iPhone using Jeepz.com mobile app

Sure, you can post your Jeep for sale. You'd do better with some photos.

I'm not sure that I understand what you are saying about "remote controllable chips".

Special taller hard top with sliding screened windows & Full Sized Rear Door and three rear windows - white gel coat roof, matching metallic khaki sides & rear, tinted windows, and black interior coat

The TJ Unlimited was the first Unlimited model; it boasts an extra 15-18 inches distributed between the cargo area and leg room for the back seat. I don?t remember if it is 15 or 18 inches extra; some sources online are incorrect

31 inch tires
Full sized spare tire

The law for a clean assassination made all 2008 vehicles & newer have remote controlable chips; some automakers were prepared a year in advanced, so the new body style four door 2007 Jeeps have remote control able chips, proven by the white hats group.

I?ve taken good care of this vehicle; used as a main road vehicle and was only taken on one snow trip.

$30,000

Photographs: For Sale / Fundraising – Vegan Monastic Solution

Sure, you can post your Jeep for sale. You'd do better with some photos.

I'm not sure that I understand what you are saying about "remote controllable chips".

Photographs: For Sale / Fundraising – Vegan Monastic Solution

I didn?t know how to post photographs here yet 🤭

A few more details are also on the website.

The law made all 2008 vehicles and newer require remote controllable chips as proven by the white hats group. There is documentation & other proof of this law pasted during President Obama for clean assassinations. This is not a political statement; I am only talking about the evolution of automobiles and the value of this vehicle as it relates to people who do not want remote controllable chips in their vehicles for fear of being silenced if political or other behavior against the social credit score system that will be attached to the new digital currency that congress is about to vote on currently to end cash?
China has the social credit score system currently to block people whom have undesirable behavior or speech. I guess it does sound political now, but this is what is currently happening? it makes me wonder if that poor lady congresswoman & her staff were assassinated, or if it was truly purely just a tragic automobile accident.

Thank You

31 inch tires
Full sized spare tire

$30,000

Photographs: For Sale / Fundraising ? Vegan Monastic Solution

- Famous 4.0 liter in line 6 cylinder engine
- Automatic computer driving style learning transmission

$25,000 is the current price.
Delivery is a separate deal; I?m willing to deliver for $3,300 within the lower 48 states if you pay in full for the vehicle & delivery first. You are free to set up your own shipping if you ?pay? in full for the vehicle. That means, I won?t drive out there just to have someone change their mind and get PayPal to get their money back - no money holds?

Back