2014 Trailhawk Cherokee vs GC

Harper90210

I'm interested in switching over to the land of Jeep's coming from the luxury brands. Always been with the german luxury brands before now but the reviews and a test drive or two of the new GC have me considering the new 2014 jeep's with the transmission updates, powerful V6, and generally refined interior.
Looking at a comfortably loaded Jeep GC, it brings me in to the 42,43k range which made my eyes go :shock:
This opens up a whole new range cars and SUV's to look at.

Playing around on the website, the Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk comes out to about 35k fairly well loaded and it seem's with a lot of the amenities. I'm looking at the trailhawk as my understanding it is built on a different frame then the limited and below.

On Jeep's website, they show 0 of these on dealer lots across the country, my local dealer says they haven't sold many, can't even find anything to test drive.
Why aren't these being compared more or what am I missing? Seems like a ton of Jeep for a great price. I can't even find reviews that really compare the 2 models.
Does the look scare that many people off?

Might want to ask this on the Cherokee section.

Welcome to the Z, Harper. I believe the Cherokee is still too new, I haven't seen any at the dealers or on the road.

Did you know the '14 Grand Cherokee will be available with a diesel engine? Jeep is accepting orders now with an expected delivery date of late September. 30+mpg reported and a 700+ mile range on a tank of fuel.

I have seen the 2014 diesel engine and the technology is impressive! However, with the mileage I drive and most of it being city I wouldn't see the higher cost payoff for a long time.
I am torn on the look of the Jeep Cherokee. It's odd but maybe that is in a good way! Regardless, I think they will sell a lot. The cost to vehicle features and capability are great.

If a mod can move this to the Cherokee section that'd be great.

Back