YJ Clock

Barrett

I have been seeking a clock for my YJ to no avail.

I figured the gauge opening to the far left (right of the speedo) was for a clock.

Does Jeep even male a clock for the YJ?

So I figure if I can't find a clock than I'll try and fit a compass in the opening; either a fluid boat style or perhaps a digital.
Dash_Instruments-1.jpg

Any suggestions?

I have been seeking a clock for my YJ to no avail.

I figured the gauge opening to the far left (right of the speedo) was for a clock.

Does Jeep even male a clock for the YJ?

So I figure if I can't find a clock than I'll try and fit a compass in the opening; either a fluid boat style or perhaps a digital.
Dash_Instruments-1.jpg

Any suggestions?
Is this what you're looking for:

https://m.ebay.com/itm/Jeep-YJ-Wran...372295?hash=item285b0e8dc7:g:LYsAAOSws9BbALIZ

sl400-1.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Jeepz.com mobile app

Thank you!

It shows it being out of a 87 to 91...mine is a 95, not sure if it would work due to the circuit board...?

Actually, I'm not sure what the back of mine looks like and if I could install a compass even...anyone have pics of a 95 or comparable instrument unit showing the front and back? I'd like to see whats in the position of the blank instrument area.

the modern jeep needs a clock! I have a 94 yj and had the dash all apart looking to install a 2 inch dia. clock. NO GO -- too much plastic ! I have several nice "PANNEL CLOCKS". take the radio out and put it thee?? vin

Thank you for the reply.
I have determined the only effective way to add a clock in that hole would be by replacing all gauges with individual gauges and I'm not going that rout. I will leave it as is (and get my 4wd indicator lights working now that I know they are there!?!).

My cell phone will provide me the correct time as well as a compass should it be required.

Know anything about the 4wd indicator lighting and what may be wrong with it?

Thanks again?

Back