Jeep wont start!

Joopin

Super Moderator

So I took my bro to help me pick up my mustang from the frame place, (another long story) and we took my YJ as the second vehicle. I drove my mustang back and had my bro follow me in the jeep. We didn't even get a mile down the road when I saw my jeep start fading waaaaaaaaay back. I stopped and turned around just to find the jeep stalled on the side of the road. My brother said he was pressing on the gas and it just started slowing down but the jeep was still running. It eventually stalled and he pulled it over to the side of the road.
I then tried to start it and it just kept turning over not getting a spark at all. I checked all the wires (it was raining heavely by the way) and came to the conclusion that the distributor was wet. I then drove to get some "wire drier", sprayed it on everything... waited 5 min. like it said.... result? NO START! So I called allstate and got a tow to my mechanic who was in the same town...
It's in my mechanics hands now... not till monday though... just wondering if you guys have any ideas... [addsig]

Back