New to the board

wsgoodspeed

Hey All,

I am new to the board, I got hooked on CJs about 8 months ago. I used to be and old bronco guy but when I got an 83 CJ 7 for my 16 year old boy we both got hooked, and BAD. We worked his over pretty good, got it running like a top, looks great too. Well he woulden't stop driving his long enough for me to tinker on it so I got my own. I'll show him! I am about 3/4 of the way though building mine up now. I have done a bunch of work, bunch of $$, bunch of time! I really enjoy working on em and talkin about working on em. My wife and co workers are sick of hearing about it so I have come here for my fix. Right now I am dealing with gremlins in the wiring system (wiring is the only part I hate) but I will get it figured out if it kills me and every one around me! Any way thats my deal, look forward to checking in once in a while!

Later

Shawn
Knoxville, TN

Welcome aboard. Lots of good info and help to be found here.

Scott

Hey there and welcome! I can relate to your distaste in working on the wiring, been there, still doing it on one of my CJ's. GRRRR... might just have to break down and invest in a painless type kit. I'm tired of fooling with this thing.

At any rate, again, welcome... look forward to talking with ya and exchanging ideas and such and who knows, maybe we can all meet in the middle some where for a trail ride weekend.

See ya,

Chris

clock

Welcome the Jeepz. You eill love it here. I have learned so much, and the people are great! There is a lot of knowledge and experience on this site.

good to have you along... grab your notebook, there's gonna be a lot to learn

Welcome to the board....I hope you'll find all the answers to your questions, and I hope you'll be able to help us with ours.
Great bunch of people here, and eager to help and have fun.
If there is anything we can do, just let us know.

Rob 8) :p :)

Welcome to the board....I hope you'll find all the answers to your questions....and we will do our best to help you along the way ...GOOD LUCK..

Welcome to the club, very cool people in here, you will learn alot. 8) 8) 8) 8)

Back