2.5 gutless vs. 4.0 king

far_right

ok....i need a second jeep/blazer/truck there is a nice lookin Yuppie Jeep w/a hardtop at my friends car lot, but i havent stoped buy to ask bout it yet, and i was wondering if all (or any) YJs had the ''4.0'' on the side like TJs.... if its a 2.5 i dont even want to look at it.... :mrgreen:

bounty, you'll find 2.5L Low output under mine :twisted: :twisted:

Mine was low output 'til I put all the power mods on. Now I need to get the Mopar Performance Cam in that's been sitting way too long on the shelf. Just need to pick up the new valve springs and retainers, maybe a new double roller timing set.

i went and looked at it no sticker either way... i guess its a 2.5.... but how dumb am i, i just relized i could have opend the hood and looked *duh* it wasnt bad lookin.... had long(er) shackles, and the rear axles was weeping some...

parts for a '74 CJ5

No sticker means it's either a 2.5L or the earlier 4.2L engine. The 2.5L decals we mention are custom made, hope we didn't confuse you there.

re:

How much do you want to spend. The 95 and up chevy blazers are awesome I have a 96 four door, great engine 4.3 vortec. Then I bought a jeep cause four door suvs dont like pinstriping too much and not to mention lifting ifs isnt too smart in the long road

'91 and older with the solid axle is a sweet ride, it's the only full-size Blazer I'd own. Always wanted one, good Detroit iron.

Back