Jeep gathering in massachusetts

jps4jeep

Super Moderator
I am just going ot quickly mention this, but there is a jeep rally in shrewsbury on sunday sept 14 Littled to jeep vehicles only, there is a $10 charge but it is going to the benefit canines for disabled children. I am going and I think there are a couple people coming up from conn. to join in! I will post also in general and I will post a link

Later
Johnny

I am going to post in general, with the link to the flyer, the group putting on the show is called the baystate jeepers.

bad place to go

I wanna go Laura can I go with you?
if not ill take the Cherokee :lol:

XJNick got a new Jeep!

For sure you can come with me! It's a Sunday, Joe might want to come, but I can leave him at home :twisted:!

88WRANGRED said:
lets get something going for a Saturday trip! i like it a lot

I second that! How do you feel about another trip to Marshfield (I couldnt make the first trip and everytime I look at the pics, I wish I was there)?

Or, does anyone know of another place close to Shrewsbury???

If you want to know why I named my Jeep "The Juice" go to the FAQ page of my site (http://plasticfeet.com/thejuice/J3faq.htm) . It's a nice little story...but too long to type here.

As for Marshfield: I could give you the macho answer, which is "the real question is, can Marshfield handle The Juice!" (spoken in a forced, deep voice) but I dont have enough testosterone to give you an answer like that. lol

The real answer is, "I dont know...lets go down and find out. Im always up for a challenge."

Back