Wheels?

95Jeeper

Hey guys,
I was wondering what would be a good choice for wheels on my Jeep. Currently I have the Eacle alloys. Not sure what model but they are the norm. I see these things everywhere. I wanted to get some in black hopefully. The wheels need to be good offroad as well on road. I have 33x12.5 bfg mt's currently on the Eagles. Any suggestions?

Cragar, Unique, Rock-Crawler and others all of them sell the same steal wheel. they are all good

The Black wheels seem to be the most popular. I my self like a little nicer looking wheel. I also like a solid wheel so they are ez to keep clean with no break dust ect... My favorite is the out law alum wheels.
image-missing.png

Kind of like this. tug

get your eagle alloys painted black, that would be original, and you would be a pioneer!!!! Also would save you some loot compared to buying a whole new set.

I like the look of the solid rims but Imagine having to crawl under your Jeep to clean the inside of the Wheels after a good day of mud.

Chrysler 8.25

Get the Eagle Alloys powder coated in black or a dark metallic gray.
The new Teflon coated wheels are cool, but major $bling$.
I've been saying for years that when they come out with a Teflon paint job that I would be first in line.

How good (strong/reliable) are those cheap wheels? Under $200 for 5 wheels is really "affordable," but are they worth it? Has anyone ran similar wheels and know how they hold up?

well, I bought the Cragar Street locks. which are the same cept added fringe so it looks like a bead lock. seam to have help up pretty well against a 35mph MACK.

i ran the eagle alloys and now the black rock crawlers. the rock crawlers actually take more abuse than the alloys in my opinion.

Oxygen Sensor Question...

I'm painting my Ultra wheels black this weekend. Not sure what kind of paint I'm going to use, but when I get it done I'll post some pics so you can see what it looks like.

Back