OMG!!!!!! lets see yours!

jps4jeep

Super Moderator
I think I am in love!
Well not really cause wifey would have my manhood on a plate if I even though of it, but is that not the most sexiest thing ever!!
Anyone else got some pics of a/there girl in a jeep (hopefully all muddy) and please lets not make this all perverted!
image-missing.png

I've got some, but you're not going to see them.
After our trip up and down the dusty mountain roads of Tellico without a windshield, my wife looked like Tammy Faye Baker with some dirt makeup. I don't know how sexy that image is. I had a dirt uni-brow above my sunglasses.

Not a jeep, but....

You know what is truly sexy is watching her wash it while you kick back with a cold beer.

Reminder to wife: ROLL UP THE @*(#&$ WINDOW! -----Absolutely Hilarious!

She won't let me post it but I have a pic of my wife taking off down the road in my old YJ just after I lfted it, no doors, soft top down. She was like 8 months pregnant!!! When she said she wanted to take the Jeep, I said "hold on I'll get the doors". "the hell you will" she said. I handed her the keys and scrambled for my camera :lol:.

That's my girl.

She won't let me post it but I have a pic of my wife taking off down the road in my old YJ just after I lfted it, no doors, soft top down. She was like 8 months pregnant!!! When she said she wanted to take the Jeep, I said "hold on I'll get the doors". "the hell you will" she said. I handed her the keys and scrambled for my camera .

That's my girl

A girl after my own heart - sounds a whole lot like Mrs. Mud. You (we) are a lucky man!!! mud

graewulf said:
image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

Reminder to wife: ROLL UP THE @*(#&$ WINDOW!

I was there that day. The Mazada was oh so clean and everything was in it's place and when the window was down I did for a fact laugh my butt off. So funny.tug

Johnny, who in the blue hell is THAT!!!?? Hubba hubba!!! That IS sexy.

Grae, not to hijack the thread, but what kind of Mazda is that, and do you like it?

oh i've got a few chickies pickies with the jeep

LadyJeepFreak said:
Who's wife is that JPS? lol
I dunno, I was looking for tips on extending the YJ's frame and wheel base and THats what was one of the options! Looks like my friend Camilia, but that nice woman lives in the south judging by the color and consistancy of the mud!

Oh I have a pic of a very Nice Jeep LADY Trying to get the mud out of her purse!

THat girl up top dresses like my wife on the trails...looks more prepared for the mall than the trails. Sandals like that are what caused her a sprained ankle. Not to worry though, she has a brand new set of hiking boots with ankle support.

image-missing.png

Our friend Allison in her surprise present...a big pink custom built YJ with a Vortec 350, one tons, 42"TSL's, 4:1 Dana 300 and TH350. She makes most of the guys look bad.

Thanks. The grips come in handy on occasion. I wish my painter would get off his dead arse and get my windshield back to me.

Back