OMG!!!!!! lets see yours!

image-missing.png

This is another girl that rides with our group a lot. She has a tube frame with a YJ body, Chevy 5.3 Vortec, 2.5 ton Rockwells and coil spring suspension sitting on a set of 44's. She ain't skeered neither.

Is the Unlimited worth Buying?

Redrooster, I think I need to move to wherever you live and join your club!! We've got one Jeep in our club on 44's...and that's it. And, there's only one other in my area that I know of-but then again, he just moved about 200 miles away!!

I live in Huntsville, AL. Most of those pictures were taken at Gray Rock ORV which is 18 miles north of Birmingham. There is a large number of Jeepers in B'ham and quite a few hardcore girls amongst them.

Thank The Man Above!!! (caution. pics included)

mingez said:
Johnny, who in the blue hell is THAT!!!?? Hubba hubba!!! That IS sexy.

Grae, not to hijack the thread, but what kind of Mazda is that, and do you like it?

it was a B4000 (ford ranger) - the best truck i've seen offroad.. flexy as all heck stock.... I miss my Mazda....

Uhhhhh, Redrooster...

That gal is awesome. But, obviously computer generated for I don't believe those exist. Rockcrawler, hardcore rig, and hot? Yeah, and next you'll want to sell me some "canuter valves" for my trap tank.

LOL, Dave!!! :lol:

This thread cracks me up. :D
image-missing.png

This is me at Paragon. :D I don't know how I stayed so clean.

Uhhhhh, Redrooster...

That gal is awesome. But, obviously computer generated for I don't believe those exist. Rockcrawler, hardcore rig, and hot? Yeah, and next you'll want to sell me some "canuter valves" for my trap tank.

Mingez... I wish my computer skills were that good. I wouldn't be posting right now.
Believe it there are quite a few hardcore ladies out there. They even have ladies' events now. Unfortunately for you guys, all of those that I posted are married.
(Boooo, Hissss, Booooo)

The tires on tht girls jeep are taller than she is! :lol:

Back