Kill

93bizzleYJ

so.....

2 nights ago was drivin home from a poker game, came up next to this 89 honda accord with a coffee can exhaust revin his engine at the light.

I come up next to him and rev my engine with my hole in my exhaust, so I'm LOUDER than his stupid ricer exhaust.

So he inches up on the line and the light turns green, I floor it and he takes off......except I SMOKED him, had him by 2 full car lengths, he pulled up to me when i went to shift to 3rd, but once I got it into 3rd I took off from him again. he didnt catch up to me until i was goin about 60-70mph.

Rack that up as a KILL for a 2.5 L wrangler with a hole in the exhaust.

Oh man did i laugh in this guys face when he came up next to me.

-Bizzle

93 YJ 2.5L

Tell him he needs more stickers, a louder muffler and a bigger wing, he'll go faster.

niiice i was doing the same thing last night w. a celica, only i got pulled over lol. 61 in a 35 and riceboy just got to go on by. and cause of my previouis drug history they pulled me outta the car and searched me, and then tried to get me to let them search my jeep. i dont think so, so they huffed and puffed then got in my face and told me "we know you're stil selling dope (im not) and we'll be seeing each other again real soon." i said i look forward to it, thank you very much gentleman and got in my jeep. then they followed me to my friends house and parked 2 houses down. when we left they followed us back to my house and pulled my friend over because his windows were excessively dirty. ahh who doesnt love the cops... sorry to kinda hi-jack your thread. nice kill

Weber Choke????

Tell him he needs more stickers, a louder muffler and a bigger wing, he'll go faster.

sickers do add HP to them ricers. Bigger the wing faster the car. silly thugs

Craig said:

took the text right from my fingertips! :lol:

I bet my 88 accord could wup yer Jeep. :lol: Just give me a chance to get some stickers on that bad boy.

Haha that's funny. But jeeps can only go so far up in the food chain so far as street racing goes. But jeeps are one step ahead of them ricers!

Excellent!!! I used to get the ricers wanting to race me when I was driving a Honda Civic (Hatchback, no less) with no muffler. I'd wrap the engine out at the light, get them all hot and bothered, then as the light changed, I'd dump the clutch and crawl away....they'd be so busy watching for me to catch them they wouldn't see the cop ahead in the school zone!!! Happened at least 3 times that way!!!!

Was in the brother n laws toyota pick up the other night going to town for some movies to watch. Jake my 14 year old and I go to passing lane doing 60 mph or so to allow a getto ricer riding on new wheels and stickers and a muffler that looked more like a gas can comes out and then all most takes off the front bumper on the pick up so I am all up in the breaks to keep from hitting the 3 mexican gentelmen. Well they take off and being the red neck I am I fall out right behinde them. At 90 mph going in to a 55 mph zone I back off and laugh at the look on Jakes face. About that time as the Rer pulls away jake says oh man that trooper is doing a flip flop and heading this way! gulp the ol lump in the back of the throat cops behind you thing. Well he passes us up and a mile or so down the road he has the ricer load of gentelmen pull over. We wave as we pass and giggle a bit. After 30 to 45 min's on the way back home there is 2 crusiers and both are filled with the gentelmen and a wrecker is pulling in to pick up the car..... So we blow the horn and give the thumbs up and laugh about it all the way home. Best part is if they get out of jail, If they remember the truck , if they hod a gruge, if they look for the truck, My brother n law will be the one that gets his butt kicked.... hehehehe win win tug

haha, that's a good story Tug! Things like that are always so funny to see

Back