Deerhunter30 is offline Senior Member
    Well the weather man this morning said that it would start raining late tonight or early on Thursday morning, so I left with no top or doors......they were wrong. It started raining at lunch. Luckily I can park in a parking garage across the street if I need to. On the way home it was raining, but I had a rain suit. One thing that I learned is that it would help to have windshield wipers inside the Jeep and outside. I was stopped at a light and I wiped the inside of the windshield and heard a police siren. I look over and there is an officer and I'm thinking "what can he ticket me for" and he asks "do your wipers work?" I say "they work on the outside but not on the inside". He then asks "do you have a top for that thing" I say "yes, but I thought that it would rain later tonight". He responds "I was wondering if you were wrong about the weather or just tough". I guess that I was wrong, a little tough, and a Jeeper!
    Josh,
    You will not be forgotten

O|||||O

88Wrangles is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Deerhunter30
    he asks "do your wipers work?" I say "they work on the outside but not on the inside". He then asks "do you have a top for that thing" I say "yes, but I thought that it would rain later tonight". He responds "I was wondering if you were wrong about the weather or just tough".
    HAHAHA OMG, That is sooo funny!! I always had that problem to, but never had an officer ask me about it

TwistedCU is offline Senior Member
    Nothin' like road spray on the inside of a windshield!

Deerhunter30 is offline Senior Member
    I know it's kinda twisted but I enjoyed it....if they were not forecasting heavy rains and thunder and lightning tomorrow morning I would have left the top off!
    Josh,
    You will not be forgotten

O|||||O

mud4feet is offline Senior Member
    I guess that I was wrong, a little tough, and a Jeeper!
    HAHA!!! Great story! Welcome to the stupid, wringin' wet, smilin' like a fool Jeeper's club!!
    Just Enjoy Every Possibility!

Green97TJ is offline Senior Member
    Welcome to the stupid, wringin' wet, smilin' like a fool Jeeper's club!!
    Yep, Im a member of that one too

Nathan

PS Ya get some really weird looks when your out on the interstate in the pouring rain with no top.