Expensive Lunch

lol...hilarious...i like the bite mark as an added touch. :lol:

Absolutely the stupidest thing I have ever seen. But a big thumbs up to the lady who sold it: if you can sell your half eaten food to some idiot, why not. Like Gadget said, only in America

RE: sick people in the world

Oh my god! OPPS! (Poor choice of words.) :lol:

I think if might have a pizza in the fridge with some mold in the shape of Buddha.... Hmmm..... thinking....

Mingez wrote:

I think if might have a pizza in the fridge with some mold in the shape of Buddha.... Hmmm..... thinking....

SSSOoooooo…

Buddha walks into a pizza shop and says to the counter-person, "Make me one with everything."

Soon after, the pizza shop counter-person hands Buddha a pizza with everything and says to Buddha, "That will be twelve dollars."

Buddha hands the counter-person a twenty-dollar bill. The pizza shop counter person puts the twenty-dollar bill into the cash register, then takes eight dollars from the register and inserts the money into his own pocket.

Buddha, always observant, says, "Hey, where's my change?"

The pizza shop counter-person smiles and says, "Change comes from within."

Regards,

Gadget

Re: RE: Jeepz.com Poll

Hi,

I also just saw this story on the news. Yet, somehow, I'm not surprised that this was on Ebay :roll:

P.S. Good one, Gadget :lol:

-Nick :!:

32_1_bJPG-2.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

RE: Allen Bolt Wallered Out

some people just have too much money on their hands, the virgin mary? come on, that looks like my mom. just say grilled cheese with your mom grilled into it....

RE: Strange noise when turning

its amazing what you can do when you scrape the crumbs off a piece of toast isn't it?

RE: want a 97+ xj

The news reported that Ebay pulled the auction for a while, then decided to put it back up :roll:

Did anyone hear about the guy that was selling a plasma tv for like 800 bucks. So someone buys it and the guy mails him a picture of the tv. I think it's going to court. The guy is claiming that's what he advertised he was selling. haha.

yeah there was someone a few years ago that advertiesed "brand new ps2 box" "sold as is" and someone paid him the 300 bucks for it, he mailed them the new box, and i think it held up in court. the judge was like i'm sorry, but it does say ps2 box, it doesnt say anything about the ps2.

RE: Just what you need for your bicycle.

HAHAHA! I love this stuff. Someone sold my brother a stack of amps for his guitar. In the auction it said the amps were 6 feet tall. Well he bought them and they ended up only being 2 feet tall. The guy wouldnt give him his money back until my we showed up at his house.

RE: Re: RE: Re: Hey Greenreaper!!!!

I just figured out who I think that Grilled Cheese Image looks like:
image-missing.png
32_1_bJPG-2.jpg
image-missing.png

Not exactly the Virgin Mary! :lol: :lol:

Back