PLEASE! Let me into the Wrangler CLUB!!!!!!!!

beantown

Anybody have an Extra Wrangler in Oregon or Washington???

Hey All,
I am ACHING for a Wrangler......... however I have a bank account like a true Jeeper...... almost empty!!

So here is what I propose.........

I give you my 92 XJ Loredo, I6, Power Everything, Clean, 150K miles.... pretty much stock rig.

You trade me for a ???

I may have $1000 to throw into the pot.

Let me know if you have any ideas!!

Can send pics on request!
My # 503.784.2384

Sorry XJ'ers, I am dying for a Wrangler!!!

FORGOT TO MENTION, I AM IN THE PACIFIC NORTHWEST!!

RE: How stuff works on the JEEP Hurricane

Go drop some flyers off around town. Colleges are good places to find cheap Jeeps. Students buy them beacuse they are cool and then they either tear them up or quickly get tired of dealing with leaks, wind noise, having to zip up the windows, lack of security........then they want to unload them. I'm sure some poor student out there somewhere is dying to trade their Wrangler for a more "civilized" Cherokee.

I love the college idea........ thats a damn fine idea!!!
I have posted on craig's list as well, have a few guys I am trying to work deals with, HOPEFULLY!!

And lastly, why would one be offended that I post in more than one spot??
Here's a hint, don't bother reading all the forums, or better yet, skip over the ones you've already read!

beantown said:
I love the college idea........ thats a damn fine idea!!!
I have posted on craig's list as well, have a few guys I am trying to work deals with, HOPEFULLY!!

And lastly, why would one be offended that I post in more than one spot??
Here's a hint, don't bother reading all the forums, or better yet, skip over the ones you've already read!

I think one post would do just fine. But if you read your other post (can't even remember which one), I already said that :roll:

hurry up and get a yj so i can sell you a dana 30 w/arb and compressor.......LOL

homeschooling

nobody minds if you post in more than one section, just stop posting the SAME thing in every section of the forum. There is a swap meet section right? that is for threads like this. there is also a TECH section right? that is where the tech belongs. that is why there are different sections in the forum.

RE: drive shaft angles? what should they be? help!!

jeep90 said:
nobody minds if you post in more than one section, just stop posting the SAME thing in every section of the forum. There is a swap meet section right? that is for threads like this. there is also a TECH section right? that is where the tech belongs. that is why there are different sections in the forum.

Yes, thank you!!!

RE: Finally a part of Jersey...

beantown said:
...............And lastly, why would one be offended that I post in more than one spot??..................

'Cause can you imagine what this board would be like if we ALL did that? I admire that you want a Wrangler, but there's a place for everything.

88Wrangles said:
jeep90 said:

Yes, thank you!!!

Not to jump on a bandwagon, but they are right. It's an edicate thing. You obviously didn't know, but you do now. No harm done.

_(OIIIIO)_Jeeper said:
I wanted to reach each spectrum of jeepers, those who read the XJ, those who read the YJ.... etc......

I have a TJ but I read all the post. Like Twisted said its just a matter of etiquette.

JMO

Well said! I was going to post something similar, but didn't want to sound like I was "whining".........you said it better anyway. No big deal, beantown, just constructive advice.

Jeepless Again

There, I moved it to the General Forum... I would have moved it earlier but I was confused since the same post was in every forum. Beantown, keep it to one forum. Even though you may think more people see it by posting it in every forum, it's most likely the SAME people seeing it in the General, Tech, Swap, or wherever. I think it's safe to say not one memeber visits only one forum exlusively on this site.

Oh and I moved it to General cause it has gone waaay past swap meet! :D

Joop

Do I need brake lines for 4" lift?

lol I swear some of you do the most silly things! You have to be the most passionate men over the littlest subjects!!! SMILE PLEASE!!

Beantown I hope you get your TJ!!

Lady

RE: Tire Balancing

Joopin said:
There, I moved it to the General Forum... I would have moved it earlier but I was confused since the same post was in every forum.

I think there already was one here in the General Forum :D

88Wrangles said:
Joopin said:
There, I moved it to the General Forum... I would have moved it earlier but I was confused since the same post was in every forum.

I think there already was one here in the General Forum :D

I thought there would be... oh well...

SOMEONE GET THIS GUY A WRANGLER!!

happy happy joy joy

image-missing.png

Well, ya get the idea anyway... :lol: :lol:

Seriously, though, I hope someone can help you out... I too am looking to add a Wrangler to the collection (that would make 2!!!)...

RE: Re: RE: happy happy joy joy

[quote="Joopin]..................................SOMEONE GET THIS GUY A WRANGLER!![/quote]

HAHAHAHA!!!! Very funny!!

Re: This one was done RIGHT!

Hey Beantown. Please don't let this push you away. Anyone who is passionate about Jeepzing is a valuable member. And you have passion!! Good luck with your quest.

Back