the end of my world...

berettajeep

different grand cherokee driveshafts?

hey to all those who "know me" My life has ended, the women I loved dearly no longer feels anything for me...she fell for another.
since this is her computer I probably will no longer visit here.
it was good to talk with some of you I will no log out goodbye

berettajeep

Awww, dude I'm sorry.... y'oughtta come down to TX and drink it off with me.... give her a swift kick in the A$$ from me...

Oh no. I'm sorry man, been there myself.

I hope you get connectivity somehow and visit us from time to time.

RE: I want my CJ-5 to look like this!

I also hope that you find a way back to us. We are not only just a bunch of people who like jeeps. More importantly, we are your friends. You will find support in us.

RE: 4-Link and Buggy Springs

Snitty said:
More importantly, we are your friends. You will find support in us.

Please, please, please find another computer!!!!!!!!!!! I always enjoy your posts, and would be crushed not to have you around any more!!!!

From Cheers:

Norm: "Women. Can't live with'em..."

(long pause)

Cliff: "Yeah, and?"

Norm: "That's it."

Man that sucks, but keep a proper perspective here. You're not the one who screwed up. She left you for another guy. It's not like you did the cheating or you were mean to her or anything. This is on her, and you should be the one who's happy right now.

1. The next time you talk to her, use the word SLUT alot. She probably already knows she is one, but let her know that you also realize the fact.

2. Send a detailed letter to her father and preacher explaining all of her past sexual escapades and any of her secrets you may know. Pics too if you got them. Childish? Yes, but oh so effective.

3. Beat the hell out of her new man. Most important in some instances, depending on the woman.

4. Then post naked pictures of her on the internet. That's a funny one.

5. Send me a link of #4

6. Take advantage of your new situation. Now you can actually talk to that cute girl at the coffe house that always smiles at you, or the lady at the bookstore that always finds something to talk to you about, or.....whatever. There's 50 million more out there that WON'T cheat on you, go find one.

"Women, you can't live with'em and you can't shoot'em!"leagly :twisted:

antsinmypants wrote:
... i bought it for my bf.....

well thanks for ruining the fantasy

I belive this is somthing you wrote a while ago... well you can bring back the fantasy now. he broke up with me on friday night for some girl who reads the same books as he does.... like HELLO!!!! girl who buys you si swimsuit edition, or someone you can compare your thoughts on some stupid intelectual book. AND (not that looks matter) but i am a WHOLE lot cuter. and he said everything was perfect with us just shes too much like him for him not to try it out with her. grr-rah!!!

antsinmypants said:
I belive this is somthing you wrote a while ago... well you can bring back the fantasy now. he broke up with me on friday night for some girl who reads the same books as he does.... like HELLO!!!! girl who buys you si swimsuit edition, or someone you can compare your thoughts on some stupid intelectual book. AND (not that looks matter) but i am a WHOLE lot cuter. and he said everything was perfect with us just shes too much like him for him not to try it out with her. grr-rah!!!

YES!!!!! So when are you moving to Oregon??? :lol:

berettajeep, I'm really sorry to hear this. Hopefully all works out in the end for you! And yes...find a way to visit this site everyonce in a while (I'm sure the local library would offer free internet access :D :D )

mingez said:
Snitty said:

X 4!!!!

Sucks to hear that, beretta!! No pain like the broken heart.........I'm sure we've all been there. However, this is the new millenium!! Get yourself a computer and stay in touch!!!

mud4feet said:
mingez said:
Snitty said:

X 4!!!!

Sucks to hear that, beretta!! No pain like the broken heart.........I'm sure we've all been there. However, this is the new millenium!! Get yourself a computer and stay in touch!!!

X7....
1. Mingez
2. Snitty
3. & 4. The Muds
5.-7.The Punks

Hang in there bud, and give me a link to Junkpile's #4

'48 CJ2A parts FS...

man i feel your pain. unfortunatly i recently broke up with my girlfriend, almost under the same terms that you are in... i dont think she is as heartbroken as you are tho... we still hang out occasionally and are on good terms. my thoughts are that you will certainly look back and thank her for being up front with you. you are better off with your freedom than stuck in a relationship with a girl that is pretending to be "into it"...

thats all the more wisdom i can drum up right now, keep in touch!

-nate

mud4feet said:
this is the new millenium!! Get yourself a computer and stay in touch!!!

New millenium... computers are replacing females. (kidding)... Seriously though. Find a WOMAN, a real one, not just a physically matured girl. a WOMAN will be right to you, and be for only you. Just as you are capable of being for her. There are PLENTY out there, but most are occupied being tricked by a jerk at the moment. Just wait it out and let your good man shine. If it shines bright enough, you'll be first on the list for a good woman at some point. Nice guys finish last, everyone else just settles for less.

Re: RE: the end of my world...

Hope you find a way to visit us when you can. You've got some friends here dude.

Sorry to hear it, but know that you have friends here and there are plenty o' fish in the sea. Your life is far from over my friend, it is just between chapters. Press on man - although difficult at times, life is a wild ride and you never know what's around the corner.

Back