the end of my world...

yj leaf springs

First of all...OMG on the beaver comment by Ants. L-O- freakin' -L!!!

Secondly, I've been to Florida several times, and Texas many a time. But Phoenix, as much as I hate that city has them all beat.

In my opinion:
1. Phoenix-Tempe
2. Florida (specifically South Beach)
3. San Diego
4. Las Vegas
5. Texas (along the Gulf)

Worst cities:
1. Brownsville
2. Alaska
3. Denver
4. Cleveland
5. Pittsburg

mingez said:
Worst cities:......
2. Alaska.......

Hate to tell you this, mingez, but Alaska is a STATE, not a city!! :lol: (although, by population, it could qualify!!) Parkas, burkas.....pretty similar.......up there you never know!!!!

From what I've seen there, Hawaii isn't all that bad either :wink: :wink: . But yes, South Beach Florida is an amazing area :D

I'll have to check out Phoenix though...never been there before.

Stay away from western NY if you are a straight male

For Georgetown I was referring to the town, not the college (although there are quite a few Bettys there, too). The thing with Georgetown is that it is full of embassies. You not only have representation from almost every area of the world, but their "showcase" women. It's incredible. Throw in all the cuties from the old money families and the colleges and it makes for a potential neck injury from all the head turning.

antsinmypants said:
excuse me... but i think your missing somewhere when thinking about chicks... have any of you boys been to canada??? the beaver is not our national animal for nothing
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OMG!!!!!!!!! Oh, the pain of hot coffee through the nares!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

mud4feet said:
mingez said:
Worst cities:......
2. Alaska.......

Hate to tell you this, mingez, but Alaska is a STATE, not a city!! :lol: (although, by population, it could qualify!!) Parkas, burkas.....pretty similar.......up there you never know!!!!

Awww.. .you know what I meant. "places" okay. Sheesh.

Back