evil steelhorse soud bar update

Greencuke

well, ive got it all in and working now. i have to say the design of the installation has a lot to be desired, and instructions are non-existant (which was ok, cause im the man so i figured it out on my own) but all things considered, i really like it. ive got the 6 speaker, which has two 5", two 4" bass drivers, and to tweeters. The midrange sound is very clear (which im sure i would get out of my dash once i replace the 7 year old speakers) the bass isn't bad (im not running 10" subs, but for components its pretty good) and the placement right over ur head really improves accustice. i have my volume set at about half of what it was before. overall, im happy w. it[addsig]

Think the sound bar was evil? Try replacing the front dash speakers in your YJ. Those came straight from Hell and were spawned from the devil himself!! <sniff> Oh my God. I'll have to stop typing now <sniff sniff> as the mental bruises and trauma from that event are starting to resurface. <sniff...twitch...sniff...> [addsig]

Back