Who Needs Santa?

90Xjay

As some of you may know, we have for the past few years developed a character known as "Salvageclaus" you may have read about it on my homepage.
Well each year it gets a little bigger and better.

We were requested to show up at two Christmas parties and deliver gifts to 3 other homes this Friday. This year I brought my son "Ratchet the Elf" on board to help hand out the broken candy canes.
Pay attention to the sleigh we were in, also known as "Smokey" which some of you have also read about on the homepage.

In case you are still scratching your head, Salvageclaus is a santa-like figure we invisioned had he came from a wrecking yard or fresh from dumpster diving. All gifts he brings must be broken, used, out of date, or otherwise recycled. We go to houses and parties and recite the poem I wrote "The night afore Christmas", hand out gifts and watch their jaws drop and laugh till they cry.

It sure is fun....and it's free!!

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

Utah_jeepster said:
Just love those wellington boots

I know you must be jealous:purple:

When we designed the wardrobe for Salvageclaus we put alot of thought into it.

We did use a traditional Santa hat, our beards are made up of poly HVAC filter media, red Walls coveralls, a belt using either a serpintine fan belt or a tie down strap, fully accessorized with wrenches, and the like and some mud stained rubber boots... :shock: :shock:

Back