New Jeeper

My grandson is a born Jeeper! Sunshine and I got him a Jeep for Christmas, and though he won't be a year old till the 6th of January, he's already got Jeeping in his blood:

BrasenPoser-1.jpg

And who among us hasn't felt the urge to do this in victory at a large obstacle?

BrasenJeep-1.jpg

I can't wait till the weather warms up again so I can get him outside in it. He's a natural. First thing he did when he got in was put one hand on the shifter and one on the wheel, and kept them there the whole time! You should have seen the look on his face when he was riding around the house in it....yup, I know he's grampa's boy now!!8)

Like you said, he's a natural!!!!! I'm guessin' that was a Christmas morning shot??????

Happy for ya', Sparky!!! I know exactly how you feel.

That thing has a set of Boggers on it!!!!

Cool!

Good times! We got the kids (well 4 of them) those Jeep Rubicon Rockkrawler RC 's... 9.6V type. They're actually 4WD with coilovers. We've had some nice trail runs through the garden and cornfield :)

Like you said, he's a natural!!!!! I'm guessin' that was a Christmas morning shot??????

Happy for ya', Sparky!!! I know exactly how you feel.

It was taken last night, actually. He and his folks went to CT for Christmas with his other Grandma. They were supposed to be back Thursday, but kept having their flights cancelled and delayed, and didn't get back until around noon yesterday.

I was going to get a power wheels for my son ,but thought maybe he was to young. Now after reading this I guess you are never to young.

Back