The OFFICIAL Random thread

Betsie and Berta
IMG_20151118_121623.jpg

My worst fear is waking up dead . But I have been told once to wake up and die right. But then again , my greatest accomplishment shall be to leave a good looking corpse . I'll settle for dead on arrival .

Oops! Sway bar disco may have helped along with, well, a wider stance.

Last edited:
Eight days after Christmas and already he's broken his new toy. I hope his wife takes it away from him and lists it on eBay .

What did ya'll do ? Yeah , you guys, the administraters. Haven't heard a word out of Babydoll in a while , then there is a few others that is missing that I can't think of right now. It's just me and you,lol.

You mean FredDog RudeDog UtahJeepster TrailRatedRN...?

All forums are cycling members. Some are very quiet. Eerily quiet!

Lesson for the day:

Elements 113, 115, 117 and 118 have formally been recognized by the International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry (IUPAC), the U.S.-based world authority on chemistry. The organization's announcement on December 30 means the seventh row of the periodic table is finally complete.-cnn

I was wondering if anyone knows where all the random shoes, that you see on the highway, come from? Seriously, I want to know. I know where MY shoes are. Either on my feet or scattered about in my house. HOW do shoes get on the roadside? For what reason would you dispose of shoes out your vehicle window? This has always bothered me. Unless you used it to bludgeon someone... but then you may dispose of it somewhere a little more discreet?

Back