BOO! LJF Update

LadyJeepFreak

Well hello there guys and gals!:D It is so nice to see you again.

Some of you know me and some of you don't huh? I have been offline a lot in the last three years but I missed you all!

I have an 03 TJ who is almost paid for (this summer) and needing a lot of facial work but she runs great. I don't off road it anymore but am considering getting a beach tag to run it down there for fishing and camping this year.

I wanted to check in with those of you that do know me.

Well first I wanted to say that I really do plan to be here more this year, and I should have plenty of time to do it.

As of April 1st I and my mate will both be unemployed. That is what you get for being employed in the same company when the economy takes a downturn. It really sucks. We have 11 and 14 years experience there. Goodbye industry (manufacturing) in the mid Atlantic states.

Yea, so lots of changes everywhere. I'm going back to school full-time starting next fall. I have been enrolled part time for three semesters now and I added a minor last fall so I have to work on that now.

I have a part time job and I'm going to pray that my savings, severance and part time money keeps me going for a year or more while I get my education finished. I will be cutting back a lot on discretionary spending of course, and clipping coupons. How fun will that be?

My jeep needs a new top and new upper door bits terribly. She is ducked taped all the way around. Her seats neat covers too, the wetness is finally turning them to a stinking mess. I have lost all my drain plugs and the list goes on and on. LOL At least the thing is running great even if it looks bad. I do plan to take care of all these cosmetic things this year.

Those of you that know my brother Z, he is doing well. He moved away from me about two hours. He just experienced a house fire two weeks ago and lost his home but was able to salvage some of his stuff and his life so we are blessed in that.

What else are you all up to? I really do miss ya'll and stopped in time to time to read and/or post.

LJF

I guess I'm one of the newbs here since you have been gone.... but I would like to be the first in saying... Welcome Back!!

Welcome back Lady, we've missed you! It's been pretty quite around here lately. Some of the "trouble makers" have moved on. Sorry to hear about your job situation but hopefully the two of you will find something even better.

Not much going on with me. Paid the jeep off and raised her two inches, but that's about it.

Good to see you and see you around.

Welcome back. I am also a newbie since youve been gone.

LJF - good to see you again - kinda makes us wonder when a regular evaporates for an extended period - sorry to hear of your misfortunes - welcome back and chin up....LBR

Welcome back!

Sorry about the job, but going back to school doesn't sound so bad sometimes. :beer:

I sold the CJ, picked up a 2005 TJ, and moved to the beach, so everythings cool here.

Well hello stranger, nice to see your still kicking. Sorry about the job and sorry to hear about "Z"'s trouble, tell him he's in our thoughts.
Not much new on this side of the Rockies, I had my submission turned down by the publisher...but wants to see the 20th revision.
Been down to MOOab a few times since we chatted....still gainfully employed. so its a good thing. Hope to see you on-line some more.
Steven

Hey girl, sorry to here about the job situation. I guess it can happen to anyone. But YOUR loss is our GAIN! Because I think I speak for everyone when I say that you've been missed.

Nice to have you back!

:mrgreen:

Hey I'm new too since last you were here, but I'm actually goin to school too and its not bad I suppose. Where are you gettin your edumacation at? I'm at Texas Tech.

-Mason

Those of you that know my brother Z, he is doing well. He moved away from me about two hours. He just experienced a house fire two weeks ago and lost his home but was able to salvage some of his stuff and his life so we are blessed in that.

God Damn.. I hope He is alright, tell him I said Howdy hillbilly!

Back