Gaming..

The word Wooter just don't sound right. we're in the wrong business here. 1600 units sold in an hour and a half is just crazy.

Yeah, I woot. Still looking for a bag of crap. I haven't been able to get my hands on one yet though

Woot the heck is going on here,lol:lol::lol: it's one of those words that makes me laugh.. Hey! woot you doing? lmao..

I don't know how I missed this thread..

I don't game too much, but have been trying to squeeze more of it in before my kid gets here. I'm a huge fan of Left 4 Dead on the PC. If you play, add me as a friend - TerryMason

I don't have L4D but i'll send a friend request on the xbox 360 live. I sent one to Bounty Hunter but he was playing WOW.

I used to be into call of duty pretty hard. Couldnt get anything else done so i had to stop...miss it....

I don't know how I missed this thread..

I don't game too much, but have been trying to squeeze more of it in before my kid gets here. I'm a huge fan of Left 4 Dead on the PC. If you play, add me as a friend - TerryMason

hey, some friends of mine and I used to play L4D a lot but we kept on getting our butts kicked, lol. So, we went back to CS:S. I'll send you an invite anyway when I get on next time.

Back