for those who have owned more than one Jeep . . .

HiHood

Which one was your favorite?

I like pick up trucks, I don't care for bells & whistles, just a good ol gawd honest pick up truck, that's why MY favorite Jeep was an old '77 J-20, it was tan, it was ugly, it was a full-time quadratrac that only got 8 -10 MPG's but DANG!!!, i loved that truck. It was the BOMB!!!:bomb:

P.S. My second and third favs are both Willys CJ's

Gee that's a hard question to answer. I really can't choose. My 1980 CJ is my first jeep. Got it in Oct. 99. Then got my Rubicon in April 2004. I love them both for different reasons. I could not choose one over the other. Am hoping to add a YJ and a willys to my collection. I have to confess I have a problem: I am a jeepaholic and no I do not want help. I want to have more jeeps than I have land to park them on. I just can't help myself.:D

I miss my 98 TJ sport, black with tan interior, automatic I6, no A/C, soft top, everything stock, but with a couple stock fog lights on the front bumper. It was my first jeep and I loved it to death, but it was totaled by someone not paying attention while driving. Fortunately, I was able to get another jeep with the $ from their insurance, my current jeep, 02 TJ sport, red with black interior, standard I6, cold A/C, both soft and hard top, 2" bb lift (i think) with 33" tires. I also just installed 4 fog lights on the top of it. I love my current TJ just as much as my first one, I just miss my first jeep.

My first jeep was a 98 TJ but I always wanted a CJ7 so there was no hard feelings when I sold the 98 to fund the projects on my 83 and 84 CJ7's

Back