Off Road Fail

TerryMason

Administrator
Staff member

Attachments

• epic-fail-off-road-fail.jpg
    epic-fail-off-road-fail.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 17,445

What a way to get stuck!! tha's funny!! ahhmm , yup! i went off roading on a parking lot island and got stuck..lol

I got stuck on some railroad tracks a while back. The back end was bogged down in a small drainage ditch and the front end was up in the air over the tracks. They get used quite a bit. So that was more scary than embarrassing. Locked-er-in turned the wheels all the way to the right and they bit enough to send me flying over the tracks! (whew) :roll:

That island was a trap the hummer guy's set-up and covered with Jeep appealing grass cause they knew we couldn't resist. Hey it's the only way they can slow us down right!

I would've got out and walked home......waited for the impound yard to call and tell me it was ready to be picked up. Then I would've put on a disguise and picked it up. Never to be seen anywhere near that parking lot again!

Yea, that would have sucked Major! I believe it's time to repaint the Jeep and move to the next county where parking lots are less hazardous. :lol:

Back