snow!!

i'm about sick of it by now... we get a tease when the temperature gets up to 35... that's when the windows open up... at 45, the top comes off... at 50, its camping season, but not with that white stuff on the ground
[addsig]

Jeez even at 45 I'm closed up in my jeep with the heater going. I think we're done with the white stuff for this year here in eastern NC. I can't wait until it warms up I'm really looking forward to takin the top off, since I got my jeep at the very beginning of the cold season. :-x [addsig]

We finally got snow in the city, we got 3 inches overnight. It was mostly gone by the evening. :-( [addsig]

You really dont know snow until you pull up to your driveway and wonder if your jeep is going to be able to make it in. 3+ feet in one day. Thats SNOW!!!![addsig]

3 feet would shut down Albuquerque. Heck, the 3 inches we got contributed to 1 road closure and several accidents. [addsig]

Been Snowing for about two days stright up here in southwesten ontario. I don't mind it to much, but i want some warm weather soon :cool: :lol: [addsig]

Back