• Stock Passenger.JPG
    Stock Passenger.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 263

8)

Attachments

• P1000347.JPG
    P1000347.JPG
    88.1 KB · Views: 431
thanks guys... i just started looking at jeeps, and really dont know much about them, so just wanted to see the different types of soft tops and how they look... thanks again

Ehh i'll bite =]

Attachments

• 0319001545d.jpg
    0319001545d.jpg
    405.3 KB · Views: 3,499
Sorry for the noob question, but is it possible to interchange both a hard and soft top on your Wrangler, depending on the weather?

Yes..just remove everything for the soft top and install everything for the hard top.Not to hard if you have help to put the hard top on or some kind of crane to lift it.

Yes..just remove everything for the soft top and install everything for the hard top.Not to hard if you have help to put the hard top on or some kind of crane to lift it.

Does both the soft top and hard top connect in the same fashion, ie, can you change them back and forth easily, or is it a pain in the ass?

I am not 100% sure,I dont have a hard top.But looking at others there is a few bolts through the body and then the windshield header for the hard top.

Soft top is really just removing the 4 bolts on the support rails on the roll bar.

Back