Wave survey results in!

tarsij

The past week has given me alot of time to drive around in my Jeep, what with senior skip day, making may trips back and forth to work and stuff. I decided thayt I would conduct a little survey to see which Jeeps wave back the most.

Out of 13 waves thrown to TJs, 11 were returned

Out of 27 waves thrown to YJs, 26 were returned(the one who didnt return was some stupid ricer from my school who was driving his dad's jeep)

Out of 3 waves thrown to CJs, 1 was returned

Out of 9 waves thrown to XJs, 4 were returned

Out of 6 waves thrown to ZJs, 2 were returned

Out of 12 waves thrown to KJs, 0 were returned

So, im my area i guess the YJs wave back the most.[addsig]

it just occurred to me today on my way to the parts shop that even tho i dont drive the YJ anymore , hte XJ is still a jeep and i still need to be waving. so i waved at every jeep i saw the rest of the day (ZJ's and KJ's included) and suprisingly i had very good response, i think only a couple didnt wave back, and they probably didnt see me, had the windows up by that time and the tint is a little dark. (13% i believe)[addsig]

i live in a town where there are two colleges and only 15000 total ppl, so we have a high % of jeeps since there are alotta college guys and girls that have em (mostly TJ)
but what im gettin to is there are not many of the ppl who actually wave back today i passed maybe 10 tj/yj and maybe got 1 wave back.....[addsig]

Yes, I do have way too much time on my hands. But once summer gets here and I have some money in my pocket, I'm gonna be busier with all my Jeep Projects. I won't have alot of time to do this over the summer as I'm gonna be herculining my jeep, hopefully installing a lift, new front bumper and all that other good stuff that I dont have the money for right now.

TARSI[addsig]

In a college town... you'll get a lot of PJs... and you won't get many waves because the momma's kids are driving them for image and don't even know what they are driving... "Oh look... this is neat, I get a second shifter incase the long one breaks"[addsig]

In the 6 months I've owned my Jeep, I've only received 3 waves, back. :-( But twice I've talked to guys in their 60's that were all about Jeeps! :-D I want to be like them when I'm old! Oh crud, I turn old this Friday![addsig]

Well in my two months I've had my xj I've waved at everything and everyone once in a while a tj will return my wave. I think I've gotten like 3 total waves so far.[addsig]

my friends in their jeeps are the only consistent wavers around here, but then again they'd probably wave even if they didnt drive jeeps.[addsig]

Back