The ____________ generation of Jeepz readers

ScubaDude

So I was looking at the archives and I noticed all the members commenting on some of the older ones are completely different people. Like TUGnPULL and a few others. Makes me wonder how old Jeepz dot com really is. I never thought about it but if I had to guess I would say maybe 5 or 6 years. But now i don't know, When I become a senior member I wonder if any of the current ones will ever show up. Do any of you senior members recognize any other senior members as senior members while you were starting out? I wonder what generation of Jeepz members I am in.

Go here and you can get a better idea of how long people have been around. You can sort by number of posts or date joined or last post.
Bounty Hunter is winning for most posts. Jheesh.

i loved looking back at the old pictures, Why did you get rid of the Crazy Pictures tab? I love crazy pictures, and of jeeps! thats just awesome. My favorite is of the jeep getting airborne on the country road.

The old process was to email your photos to me, and I'd post them in the crazy pictures / reader rides section. It just got to be too much for me to handle (we've got more than 6000 photos in the reader rides section now). I had to automate the process.

The old process was to email your photos to me, and I'd post them in the crazy pictures / reader rides section. It just got to be too much for me to handle (we've got more than 6000 photos in the reader rides section now). I had to automate the process.

Maybe sometime in the future you could have a vote page and have like 20 or so random photos from the readers rides page and then have people vote for the craziest or something like that. then you could look at the one voted, thats one picture, once a week, and see if it in your opinion deserves recognition. no one would ever know if you said no to one that voted for as long as you only post the ones you like. I mean someone could figure it out if they cared enough but...

then say the ones that were voted for can't re appear in the vote page so there is no repeats. bam, you just got a great idea, compliments of ScubaDude, of course until you get the page built it may be a lot of work building the page, I have only ever built one website and It sucked so your call here dude.

this one is my absolute favorite crazy jeep picture, the others are so so verticlejeep.jpg

With the exception of some Core members, the turn around for most people is about 2 months.

I actually joined before the date up there ^^^

around that time, IIRC, something got updated or changed and a number of poeple lost all their posts and their accounts were messed up, I being one of those people I simply changed my name, reregisted and started from scratch. so technically I have been a member/pointless contributor since about the begining

Back