The Walking Dead - any fans?

Looks like the show is shaping up to have a big finale.p0p

I'm with ya.

Without giving too much away I was really surprised by the last two episodes. I didn't expect either of them to die.

I found a link online that has all the episodes for both seasons and they post the previous night up the next day (usually do, ha ha ha). Let me find find it for you guys.

You know what I noticed on the show? Originally, it was just whoever got bitten turned into a zombie and now it's anyone who dies. So that means everyone that dies needs to be cremated or have their head squashed in

this show sounds awesome, is it a show that if i start watching now ill be lost or can i figure it all out? how heavy is the story line?

I can't believe we have to wait until fall for more Walking Dead. For those that haven't seen the show at all, try Netflix. I used it to watch all of season 1 when my son & his buddies were watching them during a long drive last year. Now I just record on U Verse. But finally, someone is wielding my recommended zombie weapon! But no more info for months!! GAW!

At least we don't have to wait a year and a half for a new season like The Sopranos did to us.

bugleboy said:
this show sounds awesome, is it a show that if i start watching now ill be lost or can i figure it all out? how heavy is the story line?

You'll catch up pretty quick. A little back story on character development always helps but the show is pretty straight forward. I caught up on my iPhone w Netflix, Hulu, or just about any other movie site. There's several free ones too

Back